SOLD in One Week with 6 Offers! 1816 Ralston Avenue, Richmond View. A beautifully updated Mid-Century with custom-designed outdoor spaces. Views of Mt. Tam and San Francisco. 3BR/1.5BA with large family room out to patio and big yard. Offered at $435,000.
Terrific indoor-outdoor living in this updated Mid-Century home with San Francisco and Mt. Tam views. Off the master bedroom, the private front patio and garden with raised beds offers a tranquil setting.
A huge view deck, family room and giant backyard are perfect for relaxing, entertaining and gardening.
- Stylish design of outdoor spaces for privacy, creativity and entertaining
- Great flow from the kitchen to the dining room to the deck
- Wood burning fireplace adds coziness to meals and gatherings
- One-half bath in the master bedroom is a big plus
- Large family room downstairs leads to a patio and the large back yard
- Recently updated windows and sliding doors throughout the property
- Oak hardwood floors on the main level add character and comfort
- Lots of dry, secure storage in the full-height basement
- Near parks, shopping and BART