An elegant European-style home in North Berkeley offers rarely seen classic architecture. This romantic two-bedroom gem is set on a large double parcel with huge garden in a coveted neighborhood.
Located near celebrated restaurants and shops in the Gourmet Ghetto, Solano Avenue and Westbrae. With nearby public transportation and BART, it offers both privacy and convenience.
Step into another world!
- Two spacious bedrooms which overlook the garden.
- Striking peaked slate roof sets projects dramatic curb appeal
- Updated kitchen with stainless appliances opens to garden
- Massive brick wood-burning fireplace in living room
- Beautiful oak hardwood floors thoughout the home
- Good separation of space and flow between rooms
- Unique coved ceilings and and large windows with handsome details
- Generous storage in basement with room for workshop or upgrading
- Attached garage with access to basement area
- Spacious side yard is a separate parcel (included in sale) with many possibilities