SOLD IN TEN DAYS! Super-sharp, sunny and spacious Mid-Century is ideal for inside-outside living in lovely Redwood Heights. Sophisticated and comfortable, featuring an updated kitchen and bath, with large pantry and laundry room all on one level. Master bedroom and family room/office both open on to the spacious patio. A handsome patio deck off of the dining room looks onto the gorgeous redwoods and pines — a perfect spot for dining, play and sunbathing. A big full size workshop with 1/2 bath and lots of storage sits behind the attached double garage. This tree-filled area of Redwood Heights is near shops, parks and transportation — as well as the highly regarded Redwood Heights Elementary School. Montclair, Rockridge, Temescal, Glenview and Downtown are only minutes away. Wow!
- Updated kitchen is centrally located, near pantry/laundry, family room, dining room and patios
- Large updated bath with jetted tub and separate stall shower
- Spacious patio deck of the living and dining room is a delightful space for play, entertaining and relaxing
- Generous master bedroom with walk-in closet opens to patio for morning sun
- Family room/office looks onto the patio and back yard. Big work and play area!
- Double garage with extra “loft” storage
- Through the garage is a big workshop with half-bath and even more storage. Great potential here!
- Perched on a large lot with wooded views and outlooks from almost every angle. Peaceful and serene.