Sold with 6 offers! A 1915 Temescal Craftsman extensively renovated and remodeled throughout, yet retaining much of its original detail and character.
Spacious and bright, this re-imagined classic features a gorgeous chef’s kitchen and stunning private master suite upstairs. A deck and garden with lawn off the kitchen is perfect for entertaining and play.
Centrally located near BART and all the desirable Temescal shops, restaurants and endless cool stuff. Walk Score is 85!
- Full width classic klinker brick front porch
- Three bedrooms, one-and-a-half baths
- Spacious master suite with spa bath upstairs
- Large chef’s kitchen with breakfast bar and lots of storage
- Deck off kitchen opens to large yard and garden with raised bed
- Fireplace in living room; hardwood floors throughout the main level
- Gated carport plus ample off-street parking
- Additional storage in the spacious basement
- Go to www.temescaldistrict.org for all the latest info on this exciting community