SOLD with 4 offers well over asking! 49 Sonia Street in Upper Rockridge. Light-filled 3++BR/3BA perched on a knoll surrounded by cedars with gorgeous Bay views. Peaceful and private. Offered at $799000.
A handsome Upper Rockridge home perched on a hill with wide Bay views is peacefully set among majestic cedars in a lovely neighborhood. This spacious property features three bedrooms and three baths plus an office and large family room. The styling combines elements of Spanish Mediterranean design with the comfortable scale and light of traditional architecture. A convenient alley off Modoc Avenue leads to the garage, garden and entrance for easy access. Centrally located near chops, freeways, schools, BART and Regional Parks
- Spacious living room with beamed ceiling, fireplace, hardwood floors and views of San Francisco, Berkeley and San Pablo Bay.
- Formal dining room with oak floors, built-in cabinets and garden outlooks.
- Master bedroom suite on main floor with view, hardwood floors and adjoining bath.
- Two large bedrooms upstairs with commanding views and a full bath.
- Updated kitchen with quartz counters looks onto front lawn and garden.
- Spacious family room with fireplace, custom built-ins, Murphy bed and “secret” wine cellar.
- Separate office on lower level could be fourth bedroom or guest quarters.
- Big view deck off family room with hot tub is set beneath the dramatic cedars.
- Abundant storage throughout the home.