Really great service starts with a conversation that becomes a relationship. Whether face to face, over the phone or online, providing premium service means understanding your needs—and clearly communicating the best options and solutions. Service is also about setting expectations, so that you know what to expect and feel confident about the outcome. Giving real service requires responding quickly, and appropriately, when the unexpected happens. Most of all, and through it all, great service is always defined by putting you first.
Take a look through this summary of my home selling services. Let’s start a conversation and create a plan that’s tailored to your needs.
Services for Home Sellers
- Meet with you to determine your needs and goals
- Preview your home and provide an initial evaluation
- Educate you about current market conditions and trends
- Prepare a regularly updated Comparable Market Analysis
- Communicate regularly according to your preferred method
- Help you determine the appropriate selling price
- Suggest key updates to prepare your home for sale, if needed
- Provide a team of experienced subcontractors, including staging/landscaping
- Coordinate the subcontractors’ work, if needed
- Plan and implement an aggressive, customized marketing campaign—with Internet, newspaper, magazine, direct mail and “network” advertising.
- Provide a dedicated website of your home with professional color photos
- Expose your home to the widest possible range of qualified buyers
- Hold Sunday open houses and brokers tours for agents
- Provide experienced counsel in reviewing and responding to offers
- Negotiate strongly and effectively on your behalf
- Be involved and manage any changes or challenges during escrow
- Be present for seller signing at the Title Company
- Provide a complete file on CD at close of escrow
- Offer continued service beyond close of escrow